Are you seeing this error?
Is your website is not looking at all?
This problem happens when your index file is deleted by any instance, plugin, hack and etc.
For this, simply download WordPress Bundle from wordpress.org.
- Open “File Manager”, if you are using FTP open “Filezilla”.
- Go to the “public_html” folder.
- Search Index.php, the file must not be there, and if it is there, it is corrupted. Delete the file.
- Open WordPress Bundle, that you downloaded.
- Upload the index.php file in your website root.
- Refresh your website and enjoy.
To secure your website, you should always take hosting from the top WordPress Hosting sites. Siteground is one of the best WordPress hostings, it provides high-security features, best speed, and 24×7 insane customer support.