You need to look for the best hosting solution to manage WooCommerce stores right thre. WooCommerce is the most popular ecommerce platform in the world. It is widely used by millions of large and small businesses across the world. You will definitely need a WordPress hosting provider which supports WooCommerce.
Well, you will also need domain name (for example, wpeasier.com) and SSL certificate if you accept online payments. Back-end servers are also needed which are upgraded to support WooCommerce. With the growth of your online store, you will want to find out how to handle the traffic without any downtime.
Choose the WooCommerce hosting provider which has all these facilities for you. It is something you will not get with a shared hosting platform. In addition, you will get support from well-trained staff with WooCommerce hosting on regular basis. The key is to offer stress-free and smoother way to establish your online store. This gives you the freedom to focus on your business growth. It is a platform designed to launch your ecommerce store with a range of hosting staff working behind the scenes.
WooCommerce Hosting Pros and Cons
WooCommerce hosting seems to be great but it has its own pros and cons. Before making any decision here are some of the pros and cons of WooCommerce hosting.
Pros of WooCommerce Hosting
- High Performance – Speed is not the only need for user experience but it is also important for SEO. WooCommerce hosting offers faster load times to provide smoother transactions.
- Supports WooCommerce – WooCommerce hosting providers have WooCommerce pre-installed with design that is ready to use.
- Security – WooCommerce hosting plans are available with SSL certificate. It adds another layer of security for data transfer from the browser to your site.
- Customer support – Every now and then, we need help. You will get support from WooCommerce experts live via chat, phone or email as part of WooCommerce hosting.
- Hosting – Along with specific features in WooCommerce hosting, you get the usual features like ample disk space, unmetered bandwidth, and email accounts.
Now you would feel that it seems so great. Well here are the disadvantages.
Cons of WooCommerce Hosting
- Pre-Installed Program – Some of the high level users would like to install WooCommerce. WooCommerce ready designs and extensions may also be included in pre-installed software which may not be required by some users.
- Price – For WooCommerce hosting, prices are a bit higher than normal shared hosting plans.
- Maintenance – Automatic updates may not be available in all WooCommerce hosting plans. But you still want to set up backups and install manual updates.
So, here are some of the pros and cons of WooCommerce hosting. Now you might be wondering if it is the best solution for you.
When is the Right Time to go for WooCommerce Hosting?
If you are starting out and you don’t want to sell more than few items, you can easily go for shared hosting. If you are looking for the best WordPress hosting companies, we recommend using Hostgator.
If you are running a small function and want to kick start your full-fledged online store, it is better to go with WooCommerce hosting as it can save you a lot of time if you choose the right plan. If you are a business owner, there is a choice to go for limited shared hosting and hire someone to manage complex aspects or learn things as you grow. It will take your time and you will possible end up paying more than expected.
Another option is going through the stress-free way by choosing WooCommerce hosting plan. As a result, you will have rapid fast online store which is ready to go without any technical skills needed. Well, it is up to your own preferences. When keeping it affordable is very vital factor, it is better to go for regular hosting plan. On the other side, cost of WooCommerce hosting makes more sence if you want to sell faster and it is easily justifiable and makes more sense.
Now that you have learned all about picking the best WooCommerce hosting plan, it is the right time to make decision. As the best resource platform for WordPress hosting, we have the chance to work with a lot of leading hosting companies out there. After having years of experience and helped over 100,000 users, we have handpicked some of the best and most reputed WooCommerce hosting platforms for you.
Each of these hosting providers provides great performance, knowledgeable support and excellent infrastructure. We honestly give each of these hosting providers 10 on 10. Here is our list of best WooCommerce hosting platforms.
WP Engine is one of the most widely used WooCommerce and WordPress hosting platform. They provide 1-click staging, managed updates and in-house performance optimization.
It is yet another best choice among the WordPress and WooCommerce community. They offer multi-level WooCommerce hosting plans, such as cloud sites, VPS, dedicated and managed hosting plans with 24×7 support.
It is one of the leading web hosting providers in the world and has been officially recommended as WooCommerce hosting provider. It is highly recommended for your WooCommerce store if your target audience is mainly based in the US.
It is obviously one of the top rated WooCommerce hosting providers. They offer great in-house performance optimization as well as security. This is the reason they are officially recommended as WooCommerce hosting platform. It is the best choice if your audience is based in Asia or you want to switch to Asia-Pacific servers.
It is one of the leading web hosting providers. HostGator has a record to host more than 8 million domains. There are many reputed websites hosted on dedicated servers provided by HostGator. For shared hosting environment, it is quite common to share server resources with other sites on the same server. With the growth of your WooCommerce store, you will definitely have to switch to managed or VPS hosting plans.